What If I have a new address?

Any address changes must be reported to the SYEP office, 721 Clinton Ave. “ASAP”. Job assignment and your pay card are mailed to the address submitted on your application. Failure to notify the SYEP office of an address change may result in delay in receiving your job assignment and/or pay card. If you make an address change at the post office, you must also do an address change with the SYEP office.

Show All Answers

1. What is Albany's LIGHT SYEP?
2. Who is Eligible?
3. When is the deadline to submit my application?
4. Does my application guarantee acceptance into the program?
5. What companies provide internships opportunities for participants
6. When will SYEP start?
7. What is my pay rate and how many hours will I work?
8. Do I need to sign my time sheet?
9. What If I have a new address?
10. What do I do if I have lost my pay card?
11. Can I pick up my paycheck?
12. What to do if I need to obtain a new working card?