Account Transfer & Final Meter Readings

Please use the below form to establish a water/sewer account for the new owner of a residence or building. The form should be completed at least two business days before the expected sale closing date for the property. Water Service Accounts can only be registered in the property owner's name (not tenants).

All information must be filled in to submit the request. Please allow two business days for requests to be processed.

Contact us by phone 518-434-5300 or email with any questions.