Board of Contract & Supply
- 1:30 pm
- Twice a month, on Tuesdays, unless Monday falls on a national holiday then the board will meet on Friday.
- These meetings will be held remotely unless otherwise indicated. Anyone wishing to view the meetings can visit the City of Albany's Public meeting channel on the day of the meeting to watch the proceedings.
2021 Meeting Dates
|January 5||March 2||May 18||August 3||October 19|
|January 22||March 16||June 8||August 17||November 2|
|February 2||April 6||June 22||September 10||November 16|
|February 4 Special Meeting||April 20||July 9||September 21||December 7|
|February 19||May 4||July 20||October 5||December 21|
|Special Meeting 11/9/2021||Special Meeting11/23/2021|
2022 Meeting Dates
|January 4||April 5||July 8||October 4|
This Column Reserved for Special Meetings
|January 21||April 19||July 19||October 18||March 11|
|February 8||May 3||August 2||November 8|
|February 25||May 17||August 16||November 22|
|March 8||June 7||September 9||December 6|
|March 22||June 24||September 20||December 20|
2023 Meeting Dates
|January 6||April 4||July 7||October 3|
This Column Reserved for Special Meetings
|January 20||April 18||July 18||October 17||February 16th at 1:00 p.m.|
|February 7||May 2||August 8||November 7||April 10, 2023 at 1:30 p.m.|
|February 24||May 16||August 22||November 21||April 24, 2023 at 1:30 p.m.|
|March 7||June 6||September 8||December 5||May 23, 2023 at 1:30 p.m.|
|March 21||June 23||September 19||December 19||August 1, 2023 at 1:30 p.m.|
|September 15, 2023 @ 1:30 p.m.|
To view the items before the board, please click the date of the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Kathy M. Sheehan, Mayor, City of Albany
- Marisa Franchini, Esq., Corporation Counsel, City of Albany
- Randall Milano, Engineer, City of Albany
- Frank Zeoli, Deputy Commissioner, City of Albany Department of General Services
- Darius Shahinfar, Treasurer, City of Albany
The Board of Contract and Supply administers the formal bidding and processing of contracts for all purchases in excess of $20,000 and all public works in excess of $35,000. It meets twice monthly to approve advertising, bid specifications and notifications, and to open and award bids. In addition, the Board has the responsibility for holding public auctions for all City-owned real property.
As set forth in the City of Albany Code, the Board consists of the:
- City Engineer
- Commissioner of General Services
- Corporation Counsel
City of Albany General Code Chapter 42 Part 10 Article XX Sections 42-147 to 42-164.
View the COVID-19 Contractor Guidelines (PDF).
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE BIDDERS
The City of Albany, NY Board of Contract and Supply will open sealed bids on or Tuesday, October 3, 2023, or Tuesday, October 17, 2023, at 1:30 p.m. at regular meeting(s) for materials, goods, and/or services.
- Snow Management Services – Zone A (10/3/23)
- Snow Management Services – Zone B (10/3/23)
- Snow Management Services – Zone C (10/3/23)
- Snow Management Services – Zone D (10/3/23)
- Snow Management Services – Zone E (10/3/23)
- Demolition and Removal of Lincoln Park Pool and Associated Infrastructure (10/17/23)
- Beaver Creek Flow Management & Inflow Reduction Project Tide Gate Replacement (10/3/23)
- Ingersoll Rand Equipment, Preventative Maintenance & Repair (10/17/23)
- Provisions of Greenhouse Structure & Associated Products (10/3/23)
Specifications and bid requirements are available in the Office of the City Clerk, Room 202 – City Hall, Albany, NY 12207. Please visit BidNet (www.bidnet.com) or the Board of Contract and Supply’s webpage https://www.albanyny.gov/Bids.aspx?CatID=18 to access projects. A $5.00 check for handling charges is required when obtaining each specification by mail. Bids must be received no later than 12:00 Noon on October 3, 2023, or October 17, 2023, depending on the project's submission date as indicated above. Please note that the openings will be at 1:30 p.m. depending on the project submission date as indicated above. For more information call (518) 434-5090. Minority and Women Businesses encouraged to respond.
Please complete the below Document Download Form when accessing bid documents.
Bid Receipt & Handling Charges
A $5 check for handling charges is required when obtaining each specification in person or by mail. For more information call 518-434-5090. Minority and Women Businesses encouraged to respond.
Secretary, Board of Contract and Supply