Contract & Supply Board
- 1:30 pm
- Twice a month, on Tuesdays
- City Hall
24 Eagle Street
Mayor's Conference Room
Albany, NY 12207
2021 Meeting Dates
|January 5||March 2||May 18||August 3||October 19|
|January 22||March 16||June 8||August 17||November 2|
|February 2||April 6||June 22||September 10||November 16|
|February 4 Special Meeting||April 20||July 6||September 21||December 7|
|February 19||May 4||July 20||October 5||December 21|
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Kathy M. Sheehan, Mayor, City of Albany
- Marisa Franchini, Esq., Corporation Counsel, City of Albany
- Randall Milano, Engineer, City of Albany
- Sergio Panunzio, Commissioner, City of Albany Department of General Services
- Darius Shahinfar, Treasurer, City of Albany
The Board of Contract and Supply administers the formal bidding and processing of contracts for all purchases in excess of $20,000 and all public works in excess of $35,000. It meets twice monthly to approve advertising, bid specifications and notifications, and to open and award bids. In addition, the Board has the responsibility for holding public auctions for all City-owned real property.
As set forth in the City of Albany Code, the Board consists of the:
- City Engineer
- Commissioner of General Services
- Corporation Counsel
City of Albany General Code Chapter 42 Part 10 Article XX Sections 42-147 to 42-164.
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE BIDDERS
The City of Albany, NY Board of Contract and Supply will open sealed bids at 1:30 p.m. at a regular meeting on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 for materials, goods and/or services.
- 35 Erie Blvd. Contract 2 - General Demolition
- 2021 Installation of Cured-In-Place-Pipe Liner
- Fence Construction, Repair & Supply Services
- Mechanical Improvement Projects to Various City Owned Buildings
- Restoration & Improvements Project to Various City Owned Buildings
Specifications and bid requirements are available in the Office of the City Clerk, Room 202 – City Hall, Albany, NY 12207. Access to City Hall is limited or by appointment only please access project files below. A $5.00 check for handling charges is required when obtaining each specification by mail. Bids must be received no later than 12:00 Noon May 18, 2021. For more information call (518) 434-5090. Minority and Women Businesses encouraged to respond.
Danielle Gillespie, Secretary, Board of Contract and Supply
View the COVID-19 Contractor Guidelines (PDF).
Please complete the below Document Download Form when accessing bid documents.
Bid Receipt & Handling Charges
A $5 check for handling charges is required when obtaining each specification in person or by mail. For more information call 518-434-5090. Minority and Women Businesses encouraged to respond.
Secretary, Board of Contract and Supply